Vibra Hospital of Southeastern Massachusetts provides safe, high-quality, cost-effective medical and rehabilitation care to our patients and their families with the goal of improving quality of life and maximizing function.
Vibra Hospital of Southeastern Massachusetts offers comprehensive, specialized clinical programs, including:
- Pulmonary rehabilitation with 24-hour on-site respiratory services under the direction of a board-certified pulmonary rehabilitation physician.
- Stroke rehabilitation to optimize the patient's return to functional independence and facilitate discharge to home or to a less restrictive environment.
- Neurobehavioral program for patients who are neurologically impaired and present significant behavior disturbances
- Pediatric rehabilitation focusing on maximizing functional, social and emotional skills so patients can return home.
- We accept Medicare, Medicaid, most managed care plans and private insurance.