Vibra can now take short stay patients with chronic conditions and admit patients directly from Emergency Room, physician offices and SNF facilities.
We can defeat readmissions and manage chronic care patients.
Our inpatient services are designed to treat medical complexities and enhance the patient’s functional levels.
Vibra Hospital of San Diego provides the following:
- 110 Bed General Acute Care Licensed Hospital
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) - Opened in 2012
- High Acuity Unit/Cardiac Monitored Beds
- Daily Physician Visits
- On-Site Night and 24 Hour Weekend Physician Coverage
- Nursing Ratio 1:1 to 5:1 Depending Upon the Clinical
Needs of the Patient
- Staffing ratio is determined by patient activity and may be higher as needed.
- RNs with ACLS Certification.
- 24 hour respiratory care, ACLS certification.
- Expertise in ventilator management and weaning.
Advanced Wound Management
- Treatment under the direction of certified wound nurse (CWOCN) and board certified plastic surgeon.
- Ostomy and appliance management.
On-Site Dialysis Services
- Hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis.
- IV Management/Therapies
Nutrition Services/Parenteral Nutrition Management
- Registered dieticians.
On-Site Ancillary Services
- Laboratory, radiology, pharmacy, diagnostic support, etc.
- Specialty Equipment
Physical Rehabilitation Services
- Physical Therapy (PT)
- Occupational Therapy (OT)
- Fiber-optic Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallow (FEES)/Video Swallow Studies. (VSS)
- Modified Barium Swallow. (MBS)
- Electrical Stimulation. (E-stim)