Early ID Card
VIBRA SPECIALTY HOSPITAL OF PORTLAND
- Daily Physician assessment and intervention
- 24 hour Physician, Respiratory, Nursing and Wound care coverage
- Pulmonary, Nephrology and Surgery Physicians
- Pharmacy and Radiology
- Laboratory services
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies
- Case Management
- Registered Dieticians
MULTI-SPECIALTY MEDICAL STAFF
- Internal Medicine
- Ear Nose & Throat
- Infectious Disease
- Wound Care
HOW TO IDENTIFY THE PATIENT WHO MAY QUALIFY FOR ADMISSION?
- Adults who require:
- Ongoing acute care
- Daily physician assessment and intervention
- Complex medical management
- Supine dialysis
- Intensive wound care
- Multiple IV medications (including TPN, antibiotics or others)
- Repeat history of acute care admissions
- Medically fragile condition with risk of complications
FOR THE PATIENTS REQUIRING EXTENDED CRITICAL CARE
- Does the patient have multi-system failure?
- Is the patient dependent on a ventilator?
- Does the patient need tracheostomy care and/or extensive respiratory care?
- Does the patient have complex wound care needs?
- Is the patient too medically unstable to be transferred to a lower level of care?
- Is the patient’s rehabilitation compromised by acute medical issues?
- Is the patient in ICU?
- Does the patient have extensive wounds, potential for flaps or future surgeries?
- Does the patient need long term IV therapy, need TPN or have tube feeds?
- Does the patient need pain management?
- Does the patient have a history of multiple re-admissions to the short term acute care hospital or is the patient at risk for medical complications when discharged?
- Would the patient benefit from daily physician visits and 24 hour physician coverage?
If the answer to any of these questions is “Yes,” please make a referral to Vibra Specialty Hospital for a prompt clinical assessment and insurance verification for your patient, call your VIBRA clinical liaison with questions or referrals.