Partnerships and Acquisitions
Vibra Healthcare has been providing patients with proficient, personalized, and compassionate medical services since 2004. We are well known for our effective treatments among our peers and patients alike. Our management team has more than a century of combined experience with developing and operating freestanding long-term acute care hospitals, acute medical rehabilitation hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, and assisted living facilities nationwide. At Vibra Healthcare, we believe that superior clinical outcomes and stakeholder satisfaction are the hallmark of a successful partnership. We are uniquely positioned for success as a post-acute service partner.
- We are management-owned.
- We are strategically focused on post-acute care.
- We have operational expertise across the inpatient post-acute spectrum (LTACH, IRF, SNF and ALF).
- We have access to capital for acquisitions and new development.
Vibra offers structural options to meet our Partner’s needs:
- Joint Ventures with Hospitals and Health Systems
- Interim Management of Existing Rehabilitation Programs
- Acquisition of Rehabilitation Hospitals and Programs
- Affiliation Agreements with Hospitals and Health Systems
- Physician Alliances
Benefits to our Partners include:
- Access to experienced design, start-up and operational teams
- Development of post-acute clinical centers of excellence
- Shared financial risk and additional service-line revenue
- Coordination of post-acute services across the continuum – placement of the right patient in the right setting at the right time
- Dedicated Intake systems to respond to referrals in a timely manner
- Improved patient flow and retention
We offer a risk-free analysis of your existing rehabilitation operations (if applicable), market gaps in the post-acute continuum and opportunities for expansion or new development. Are you ready to discover what Vibra can bring to your organization?
For more information call Jennifer Selikoff at 717.418.3293 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.