Partnerships and Acquisitions
At Vibra Healthcare, we believe that superior clinical outcomes and stakeholder satisfaction are the hallmark of a successful partnership. We are uniquely positioned for success as a post-acute service partner.
- We are management-owned.
- We are strategically focused on post-acute care.
- We have operational expertise across the inpatient post-acute spectrum (LTACH, IRF, SNF and ALF).
- We have access to capital for acquisitions and new development.
Vibra offers structural options to meet our Partner’s needs:
- Joint Ventures with Hospitals and Health Systems
- Interim Management of Existing Rehabilitation Programs
- Acquisition of Rehabilitation Hospitals and Programs
- Affiliation Agreements with Hospitals and Health Systems
- Physician Alliances
Benefits to our Partners include:
- Access to experienced design, start-up and operational teams
- Development of post-acute clinical centers of excellence
- Shared financial risk and additional service-line revenue
- Coordination of post-acute services across the continuum – placement of the right patient in the right setting at the right time
- Dedicated Intake systems to respond to referrals in a timely manner
- Improved patient flow and retention
We offer a risk-free analysis of your existing rehabilitation operations (if applicable), market gaps in the post-acute continuum and opportunities for expansion or new development. Are you ready to discover what Vibra can bring to your organization?
For more information call Jennifer Selikoff at 717.418.3293 or e-mail to email@example.com.