What to Expect
Preparing for your upcoming stay at Gateway Rehabilitation Hospital
Your journey at our facility starts with an evaluation by our team members once you are admitted. A set of goals are developed which will help guide you through your rehabilitative journey. Since we are licensed as a rehabilitation hospital, your active participation is crucial to your recovery. We encourage you to work as hard as you are able to during your therapy sessions to make the most of your time here and improve your outcomes.
Our objective is to give you an excellent experience throughout your stay and to optimize your recovery so that you can return to your highest level of function
- We encourage you to stop in for a tour so that you can see why we are the difference in rehabilitative care.
- All patients dress in the morning so bring comfortable clothes and shoes for therapy.
- Bring your insurance cards and photo ID with you
- Visiting hours are from 7:00 am to 8:30 pm daily.
- Families are welcome to join you during meals and a family meal ticket is available.
- Your admitting hospital will coordinate your transportation options to Gateway.