Referral & Admissions
Steps to Admission at Vibra Long Term Acute Care Hospital (LTAC)
Thank you for your interest in Vibra Hospital. We value that you have entrusted the care of you or your loved one to us. Our goal is to provide a comprehensive individualized plan of care for each patient to reach his or her maximum recovery potential. Our staff works closely with patients, their families, physicians, case managers, insurance representatives, and other healthcare providers to ensure a smooth and timely transition of care.
Call 303.286.5000 to refer patients to Vibra Hospital (LTAC). Referrals are accepted 24 hours a day, seven days per week.
Please have the following available for the Admissions Coordinator:
- Hospital Name
- Patient Name (Last, First)
- Patient Social Security Number
- Primary Insurance Provider
- Secondary Insurance Provider
- Anticipated Transfer/Admission Date
- Referral Contact Name and Phone Number
- Patient Date of Birth
- Primary Diagnosis, Clinical Needs
If possible, please fax a face sheet from the referring hospital to 303.286.5136.
Upon referral to Vibra Hospital, a Clinical Liaison will complete a pre-admission evaluation for each patient. Vibra Hospital’s Admission Coordinator will also contact the primary and secondary insurance providers to verify benefits and eligibility for admission. The Vibra Admissions Team reviews the clinical information to assure that the patient meets LTAC or SNF admission criteria and to assure that we can successfully meet the patient's treatment needs and expectations. Vibra Hospital’s commitment is to advise the referring facility/case manager of the patient's acceptance or denial within a two hour period.
Vibra Hospital is a contracted participating provider with Medicare, Medicaid, managed care organizations, and insurance companies.
Family members are encouraged to tour Vibra Hospital prior to the admission of a loved one. Our staff is available 7 days a week for tours to accommodate the often-challenging schedules of working families. It is helpful for families to arrange a specific time to tour to assure that a staff member is available to assist, particularly if the family wishes to tour afterhours or on weekends. Providing quality patient care is our nursing staff's first priority, so family members who arrive unexpectedly for a tour afterhours or on weekends may be asked to wait until a staff member can be made available. Please call our Admissions Department at 303.286.5000 to schedule a tour of the facility.
Questions are welcomed throughout the admission process. Our admissions staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to accept referrals, answer questions, and schedule tours. We are committed to helping people rebuild their lives. At time of admission to the hospital, please bring the following items:
- Insurance cards (including Medicare and/or Medicaid)
- Living will or advance directive (if applicable)
- Medical durable Power of Attorney or guardianship papers (if applicable)
If the patient is unable to sign for him/herself, the patient's responsible party will be asked to sign the consent to treat and other necessary admission paperwork prior to or at time of admission.
- Generally, visiting hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. We realize that these hours may not be convenient for family members and friends who work during the day however, so we make every attempt to be as flexible as possible to accommodate our guests.
- Vibra Hospital’s front entrance is locked after 6 p.m. Please use our North entrance when visiting after hours.
- The North entrance is also locked after 8 p.m. Please press the buzzer at the North entrance door for access after 8 p.m.
- Children are welcome to visit and can certainly be a highlight to a patient’s day. As a reminder, we are an acute hospital that treats medically ill patients so we do ask that parents monitor the age, number of children visiting, and the noise level.