Becoming a Patient
Vibra Hospital of Boise cares for medically complex patients in need of both acute care and therapy services. If the answer to one or more of the following questions is yes, the patient may be eligible for admission to Vibra Hospital of Boise.
- Is the patient dependent on a ventilator?
- Is the patient in need of intensive wound care?
- Is the patient too medically unstable for transfer to a lower level of care, such as a rehab facility or nursing home?
- Is the patient’s rehabilitation compromised by acute medical issues?
- Is the patient in an intensive care unit?
- Does the patient require critical care?
- Does the patient have a history of multiple re-admissions to the hospital?
- Is the patient at risk for medical complications when discharged?
Our hospitals accept patient referrals from a variety of sources, including family physicians, specialists, case managers, social workers, home health agencies, nursing homes or personal care homes. The patient or family member can also make a direct request for a consultation to any of our professionals. Once a referral is made, we work closely with each patient, family physician, specialist, and insurance plan to coordinate the admission process. We invite family members and healthcare professionals to tour our facilities at any time.